- We do not sell, trade, or give away your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- Insurance Companies and Licensed Agents. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose your personal information to your chosen insurance company to process your application. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent or agency with whom we have associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent or agency to process your requested quote or application. Please be assured that the agent or agency is only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote or application and is contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to other companies that help us process or service your insurance application or correspond with you. For example, we may provide your personal information to a service provider to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card. Please be assured that the companies we hire to process or service your insurance application or correspond with you are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Legal Obligations. We may disclose or report your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
- We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your insurance application and to serve you
- Registering With Us. We begin collecting personal information from you when you register with us. You may register with us through our website by entering your email address and, if you are creating an account, choosing your password. Under our current process, you must create an account before (i) starting an application for an individual or family plan or for a Medicare Supplement plan, or (ii) obtaining a quote for a small business plan. You may register with us through our Customer Care Center by providing certain personal or contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, gender, date of birth) to one of our customer service representatives.
- Providing you with a quote or processing your application. We may use your personal information to get in touch with you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote. For example, emails will be sent to you throughout the application process to inform you of the status of your application and to seek additional information that is requested as part of the application.
- Customer satisfaction and other products. We or our wholly-owned subsidiaries may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services offered by us or our wholly-owned subsidiaries. You may opt out of receiving these additional communications from us by following the opt-out procedures below.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For a more detailed discussion of the electronic safeguards on our website, please see below.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Throughout the following, "personal information" includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, email address, Social Security number or credit card number. Further, personal information includes any information involving your health or medical history.